Thursday, May 27, 2010

Party dress!

I sooooooo LOVE this dress! This was sent to me by my sweet friend Nikki, and when it came in the mail I just KNEW that it was the perfect outfit for Livy's ladybug themed party. These pics were taken after most of the guests had left, and it was just Liv and Mason playing with the toys. Livy is in LOVE with the Mardi Gras beads! She loves to put gobs of them on and have you tell her what a "pretty girl" she is! :-)
(I really don't like this last pic... but look at those CHEEKS! nom! nom! nom!)





















































5 comments:

  1. Super cute! And Mardi Gras beads are a BIG, HUGE hit at our house too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love that dress. I'm kind of wondering if it comes in my size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too adorable! And that hair! Not that I am biased or anything! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! This was Avery's Christmas dress and I had it in my hand ready to send you!! Soooo funny!!! I love it! Isn't it the cutest dress ever??

    ReplyDelete