Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Mason looooooooved Christmas this year!!!

He had so much fun!! I would have to say that his favorite gift by far would have to be the Tonka truck that Daddy... I mean Santa brought for Mason!! It was so cool to come home and find this big shiny truck waiting for you under the tree!! Not only was there a really cool truck under the tree, but the truck was full of tools!! Mason had so much fun loading and unloading his truck. It is even big enough that HE can sit in it too! We think that he may have a great future ahead of him as a dump truck driver! :-)

I would love to share pictures of Christmas... but he never sat still long enough to get a good shot of him! I have many pictures of him sans head, hands, and facing backward! You know you are having fun when you can't even have your picture taken!

Thank you everyone for all of the lovely gifts that we all have received! It is so nice to know you are so loved! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I know the exact truck you are talking about! A friend's little boy has it and all of the little boys fight over it, I mean play with it non stop! And yes, they can fit in it...too fun!

    I totally hear ya on getting a million pictures of the side of his head, his back, and running away! LOL! Busy bodies! :) :)

    Glad to hear it was a wonderful Christmas!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete